Today I noticed a cascade of tictimed errors on the console of a Solaris 10/x86 server:

root@jean:/export/home/pepper# grep tictimed /var/adm/messages | grep May\ 12 | head
May 12 11:24:02 jean tictimed[1111]: [ID 921880 user.error] [tictimed]: XML file corruption detected!
May 12 11:29:10 jean tictimed[1111]: [ID 921880 user.error] [tictimed]: XML file corruption detected!
May 12 11:29:11 jean tictimed[1111]: [ID 423602 user.error] [tictimed]: stopping on SIGTERM or SIGPWR.
May 12 11:33:01 jean tictimed[1143]: [ID 921880 user.error] [tictimed]: XML file corruption detected!
May 12 11:36:38 jean tictimed[1143]: [ID 423602 user.error] [tictimed]: stopping on SIGTERM or SIGPWR.
May 12 11:40:23 jean tictimed[1143]: [ID 921880 user.error] [tictimed]: XML file corruption detected!
May 12 11:47:34 jean tictimed[1143]: [ID 921880 user.error] [tictimed]: XML file corruption detected!
May 12 11:53:44 jean tictimed[1143]: [ID 921880 user.error] [tictimed]: XML file corruption detected!
May 12 12:00:55 jean tictimed[1143]: [ID 921880 user.error] [tictimed]: XML file corruption detected!
May 12 12:07:05 jean tictimed[1143]: [ID 921880 user.error] [tictimed]: XML file corruption detected!

I eventually discovered the errors were caused by v3.2 of the Sun Services Tools Bundle, specifically Light Weight Availability Collection Tool v3.0, and removing SUNWlwact. I upgraded to STB v5.0, but the cascading XML errors returned, so Sun hasn't fixed the issue.